Tuesday, April 24, 2012

.Etude House Haul.


Hi guys! I'm just here to share a photo of my latest haul in Etude House. Because I bought their beauty kit, I got 2 tickets to the pink fair and 2 makeup 101 pass. Later that day, I bought more Etude House products and got an additional 1 pink fair ticket. A week before the event, I found out I would not be able to attend the event because I had work to do. I urged my sister to attend the event even without me and she agreed to go with my mom and a friend. A day before the said event, though, they told me they wouldn't be able to ! I wasted 3 pink fair tickets and 2 makeup 101 passes. If I found out earlier, I would've given the tickets out to you, my dear readers. But anyway, it's not like they deliberately planned not to go. I'll probably film a haul video featuring these products next time. That's all for now! I have to go prep for work. Toodles~ :)



with love, Anna Luisa

1 comment:

Punky Bunny Blog said...

great haul :D cant w8 for the video ;)

<3 Fr: aiMee/aMz, http://amz88.blogspot.com/ <3