Sunday, April 22, 2012

.Pure Beauty Treatment Hair Mask.

Hi! I know I've been really lazy lately and I do have a lot of back logs piling up so I won't be placing much intro and will just go ahead with the pros and cons of the product.


 you may click to enlarge to check the contents and all that
sealed nicely, right? :)

Pros:

- makes hair soft and smooth
- available in Watson's
- affordable
- doesn't break me out
- 200g is quite a lot
- made in Korea (I trust Korean made beauty products. ^^)

Cons:
- smells like butter ball (if you don't mind this kind of smell, then I guess it won't be a con for you)

My sister really likes this product and it's so rare for her to actually like a particular product. If you ask me, though, I'm pretty neutral with this product. I think I can live with or without it. Will I repurchase? Hmmm... I'm not so sure.


with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: