Friday, April 27, 2012

Purederm Vitalizing Green Tea Pack: Review


English instructions at the back. :)

For the past couple of months, I've been struggling with acne problems. Yes, it's been established since way back then that I do have acne prone skin. Recently, however, my breakouts have been extreme to the point where I feel like my self esteem has been affected or something to that effect. But really, I don't want to dwell on that on this post. Just to give myself something to look forward to, I bought this face pack. I have previously tried the strawberry one (also from purederm) which is specifically made for acne prone skin but when I went to Watson's, this was the only one available. I still got it since it said it's for all skin types. Sadly, however, I do not remember getting any significant results from this particular pack. Here's what I think:

Pros:
- moisturizing
- cheap (PHP39.75)
- available locally
- good for all skin types
- does not break me out
- one sachet is good for more than one use
- nice green tea smell

Cons:
- did nothing for my existing breakouts
- if you're planning to use it a couple of times, the packaging could be a hassle

I guess if I were to describe the product in two words, I'd say it's an intensive moisturizer, much like the night creams but I guess a tad better. Now if you're only looking for a product like that, then I recommend that you get this one. As for me, I probably wouldn't buy this product again. I mean, I might re-purchase the strawberry one but not this particular variant. I just don't think this is the product I'm looking for.





with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: