Thursday, March 15, 2012

Garnier Brightening Oil Control Scrub: Review

I was about to get my usual Pond's Clear Solutions Facial Wash when I saw that this product was on sale. I remember using its toner (from the same line) before and was curious to see how well this product works so I grabbed one instead of getting my usual wash.




Pros:
- gentle exfoliation (i don't think it's harsh on the skin)
- good oil control for two hours or so
- feels super clean after each use
- removes oil fairly well
- locally available
- inexpensive
- smell (I personally like its smell but I'm not so sure for other people.)

Cons:
- does not help with control of existing zits

Overall, I like the product. I just don't think its the best. Would I repurchase? Probably not. As I am still in the look out for the best face wash out there. Now if you guys have any suggestion as to which face wash is the best for oily acne prone skin, do let me know. I'd appreciate it a lot.



with love, Anna Luisa

3 comments:

Jel said...

ive tried the sachet version and i would say that its a good product but yes it doesnt help with existing zits.. but for the price id say its worth it..

Hollie said...

sis, I suggest you try the St. Ives Daily Microdermabrasion facial scrub... it works great!

Anna Luisa said...

@Jel: you're right. it's worth its price. :)
@Hollie: thanks for the suggestion! :) will try to check that item out. i'm currently having terrible breakouts and my previous skin care routines aren't working.