- gentle exfoliation (i don't think it's harsh on the skin)
- good oil control for two hours or so
- feels super clean after each use
- removes oil fairly well
- locally available
- smell (I personally like its smell but I'm not so sure for other people.)
- does not help with control of existing zits
Overall, I like the product. I just don't think its the best. Would I repurchase? Probably not. As I am still in the look out for the best face wash out there. Now if you guys have any suggestion as to which face wash is the best for oily acne prone skin, do let me know. I'd appreciate it a lot.