the shade is lovely, don't you agree?
it comes with a mirror beneath the shadow itself
the applicator actually works good. the tip is made of sponge which I like.
it broke on my first use! :( you can just imagine how sad I was that day.
the remedy. placed it in a small jar-like container. will just store and use it like pigments.
- Nice color (The line even has good colors to choose from.)
- Doesn't easily crease (alhough it still does) even without primer
- Good color pay-off
- Easy to blend
- Locally available
- Cheap (PHP 128.00)
- Good applicator
- Compact (good for travelling)
- Packaging (I do appreciate the mirror but I just feel that it's too small to begin with so I don't think I will ever get to use it.)
- Easily breaks (Broke mine on my first usage T_T