Sunday, February 19, 2012

Latest Drugstore Haul: SM Makati Watson's

Have you ever had the urge to shop for one thing and you end up getting a lot of things except for the thing you originally wanted to buy? I did. I wanted to buy a facial scrub for my weekly exfoliation mainly because I'm almost out of it. So after work, I went straight to Watson's and looked for a nice facial scrub to try. Here's some of the stuff I ended up getting instead:


  • Pure Beauty Soothing BB Cream
  • Pond's White Beauty Day Cream (this was actually given by a workmate)
  • Purederm Dual Well Being Pack
  • Belo Essentials Pore Minimizing Whitening Face Wash
  • Olay Natural White All-in-one Fairness Day Cream
I was really excited until I got home and I realized I didn't get to buy a scrub for myself! Haha! Anyway, I'm still really happy with the things I bought and I'll probably do a review on some of them in the future. Oh, and I wanna know which facial scrub, in your opinion, is the best cause I still haven't bought one until now. :p



with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: