Here's what Etude House has to say about the product: Cleansing cream's creamy texture contains Milk protein to remove dirt and makeup while keeping skin moisturized with the pleasant fragrance of tea.
And here's their directions on how to use it: Apply cream to all areas of the face. Massage thoroughly and wipe clean with cleansing tissues or rinse with warm water to remove excess.
Personally, I apply the cream all over my face and rinse it off with water. After which, I wash my face with my Happy Tea Time Cleansing Foam in Lemon Tea.
- nice powdery smell
- cheap (PHP 198)
- locally available (bought mine in SM Makati Watsons)
- removes practically all kinds of makeup on your face, even the waterproof ones
- doesn't sting
- no allergic reactions
- skin feels soft after each use
- cannot remove tints (or as I've experience, my Tony Moly Lip and Cheek Tint in Cherry Pink)
- tub container doesn't seem too hygienic, you'd have to buy a spatula
Now here's a video I previously filmed and I've included a short demo of me using this product. Enjoy! :)