Thursday, February 4, 2016

Nature Republic Skin Smoothing Lemon Peeling Gel: Review

About 4-5 years ago, I sat down with my dermatologist and she told me that peeling could help declog pores thereby reducing the amount of zits I had on my face. She also told me that it would be helpful in lightening acne scars brought about by these breakouts. While browsing inside the Nature Republic boutique in Festival Mall, my eye caught this Skin Smoothing Lemon Peeling Gel. I tried it on the back of my hand and I couldn't help but purchase.


Fresh and moisturizing peeling gel formulated with Vitamin C of rich lemon gently removes dead skin cells and impurities

Sealed

Like any other peeling gel, I expect it to instantly lift off dead skin cells. What I mean by 'instant' is I expect product build up along with my dead skin cells after rubbing the product onto my face.

Clear gel consistency

Once spread throughout the skin, it creates a gel film that feels soft and smooth to touch. Do not, I repeat, do not massage onto the skin right away. Wait for about a minute or so until the product sets. You would know that it has already set once you feel that the gel feels like a mask. There will be a slight tightening sensation.

When spread initially

To my delight, this product actually works. While I was massaging the product onto my face, I can feel bumps of product build up onto my fingertips and it surprisingly gives me a feeling of satisfaction. (I don't know how else to describe it.)

After massaging. I know, the dirt is gross but I wanted you to see how it actually looks like.

Once you're done massaging, make sure to rinse the product off, along with the dirt (and dead skin cells). It makes my skin very soft and supple after each session with this. I use it only for a maximum of twice a week. I forgot the price but if I do remember or find out about how much it costs, I will let you know. That aside, I highly recommend this product because it actually works!

With Love,
Anna Luisa

No comments: