Wednesday, December 23, 2015

One Brand Holiday Glam Look: Tony Moly

Personally, I feel that a good holiday glam makeup is defined by red lips. I usually picture my holiday makeup with red lips. This year, I am creating my look using one brand and one brand only- Tony Moly. Tony Moly is a good Korean cosmetics brand.

I recently joined their Holiday Glam Makeup Video contest where I made a video showing how I would do my makeup using Tony Moly products. I thought I's share it to you for a couple of reasons: 1. So you can watch the tutorial. 2. So you have the option to recreate this this holiday season.

To start off, here's the makeup look. It's just a very simple eye look with bright full-on red lips.



I have actually uploaded this on my youtube channel last week but forgot to share it with you over here. To be honest, I have been to busy taking care of my youtube channel that I have forgotten my blog. Don't worry, though. I have no plans of abandoning my blog. For this reason, I created this post.

I will also post another makeup tutorial on another holiday makeup look which will be up on this blog soon. If you can't wait, you can just go directly to my youtube channel as the video has already been up since last night.

To end this, I hope you enjoy watching this Holiday Glam Makeup using Tony Moly products. Oh, and in case you're wondering, I took second place on the video contest and was able to get more Tony Moly products. Video regarding that plus haul will be up probably next week so look out for that. I will be happy to review the products I got. I just need your opinion on which I should do first. Take care and enjoy this video! :)


No comments: