Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Festive Holiday 2015 Makeup Look: Tutorial

Two blog posts in a day! Yes, I am on a roll. The reason behind is because I really wanted to share with you both Holiday looks I've come up with this year. Last month, I was asked to do a collaboration video along with 11 other beautiful youtubers. Each of us did a holiday makeup inspired by a birth stone. The birth stone was assigned randomly and I got Alexandrite, which is a color changing birthstone for the month of June.

Alexandrite appears to be an emerald green in daylight and purplish red under incandescent light. However, when you look at birth stone charts, you'd see Alexandrite as a lilac shade so I just opted to do both colors, lilac and purplish red. I couldn't incorporate the green one because I really wanted the look to be wearable so I went to the purple side of things.


If you are born on a different month, I suggest that you go to this link, watch my video and read the description box. All the links to the other makeup tutorials done by my youtube friends are there. We have it all, from January to December and I personally think everyone did a great job.



Were you born on June? Was this helpful? Let me know in the comment section below. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Happy Holidays!
With Love,
Anna Luisa

No comments: