Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Mise en scene Perfect Repair Treatment Pack and Serum: Review

I  started having hair troubles from October, last year, when I had my hair permed. Sadly, after having my hair permed, I suffered with dry and unhealthy looking hair. Because of this, I have been religiously taking care of my hair. Thankfully, my Memebox Global Box  #15 had products that helped me with my problems. 

Aside from conditioning my hair everyday, I now apply hair mask twice a week and apply hair serum every single day. Specifically, I use the Mise en scene Perfect Repair Treatment Pack and the Mise en scene Perfect Serum.

 The duo. I got the full size for both. Yay!


The Perfect Repair Treatment fills in what's missing from a 2-step hair care of shampoo and rise, which we all know isn't enough. This particular product delivers deep nutrition, repairs and protects damage hair ends (which is what I have).


Priced at $16 per bottle, it contains 180 ml of good smelling thick (but not greasy) hair pack. I use this twice a week as a hair mask in replacement for my conditioner. This particular product is by far the BEST smelling hair mask ever. It reminds me of Kenzo Flower perfume,  which is one of my favorite scents ever.

It also makes my hair soft and manageable. I can't stop myself from touching and smelling my hair whenever I use this product. I already used it up and I really regret that I didn't get a back-up from Olive Young when i was roaming around South Korea last December.


This small bottle of 70ml is priced at $9. It is a hair serum which is ideally used before and/or after blow drying hair. I, on the other hand, use it everyday even when I don't heat style my hair. I just feel like it sets my hair pretty well and keeps it manageable.

It is enriched with 7 different oils such as argan, camellia, olive, jojoba, coconut, apricot and marula. It leaves the hair silky and looking healthy. It also possesses the same scent that I cannot get enough of. I've been using it for more than 3 months and I still have about half of it left so I can definitely say that this bottle lasts a long time.


Also, even though this has an oil-like formula, it doesn't leave my hair looking greasy. It gets easily absorbed into the hair without making it look sticky.

I love both products and I have nothing bad to say about them except for the fact that it isn't locally available in the Philippines. How I wish we have this duo in our regular drug stores. This is definitely highly recommended. If you know of an online shop that sells this, please let me know in the comment section below. Thanks in advance! :)
With Love,
Anna Luisa

No comments: