Monday, August 31, 2015

Get Your Jergens Glow On!

Hi guys! I am very excited to share with you this new campaign from Jergens. Jergens has long been an advocate of healthy, natural glowing skin. In this newest campaign, Jergens will be hosting a series of activities for the rest of the year in the metro's premiere beauty destination, Araneta Center, to promote a healthy skin care habit.


Jergens has always been one of my favorite brands. I've tried numerous variants and not one has failed me. My favorite variant is the Original Beauty Lotion to moisturize and soften my skin. It's what I'm using right now and I just can't get enough of the cherry scent it has. I am very excited to invite you all to get Your Glow on at  #GetGlowingWithJergens Skincare Fair!


Experience glowing skin, the Jergens way. Here are some things you should look forward to during the fair:



  • Get personal skin care advice through a one-on-one consultation with the experts
  • Open pictorials
  • Sample exclusive concoctions at the juice bar
  • Bring home samples of Jergens variants
  • Typography class and bring out your inner artist through hands- on tutorials
  • Be one of the five participants who will be hailed as the Jergens Glow Girls and take home exciting prizes.


All these and more at the #GetGlowingwithJergens Skincare Fair on September 5, 2015, Activity Area of Gateway Mall, Araneta Center from 1 P.M. onwards. See you there and let’s get glowing!


With Love,
Anna Luisa

No comments: