Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Clairol Herbal Esences Totally Twisted Shampoo and Conditioner: Review

Today's review is actually about a product that you may have already seen in my blog before. This was included in my "Permed Hair Necessities" post. I was actually contemplating on whether I should do a separate post on this or not, forseeing that I won't be able to say much about the product anyway. Given the situation that I'm pressed for time today, I figured it's the best time to talk about this awesome product.




Just like I said before, this pair is a good hair product especially for those who have wavy or permed hair. The thing about permed hair is that if it is weighed down by your shampoo/conditioner, it doesn't look as bouncy and you lose the essence of having curls in the first place.

This particular pair helps keep the 'bounce' on permed hair. I've experienced using regular shampoo and conditioner and unfortunately, regular shampoos don't work well with my treated hair. Yes, they do the basics of cleaning and moisturizing my hair strands but because it isn't formulated specifically to keep waves looking lively, it doesn't match well with my current hair.

Ever since I got my hair permed, I didn't use any other shampoo or conditioner. What's even better is that this pair has a nice berry scent. I am absolutely in love with the smell. It's fruity but not too much. The smell stays on for long so I always feel confident about how my hair smells. I use both every single day, except of course when I do my hair treatments.

I highly recommend this product. I have yet to try the other variants of Clairol shampoos and conditioners but when I get back to straight hair, I plan to try the other ones too.

Have you tried this product before? What are your thoughts? Leave a comment down below and let me know. :) 
With Love,
Anna Luisa

No comments: