Saturday, October 24, 2015

Nichido Color Eyes Mascara and Eyeliner Duo: Review

Before I turn  this laptop off, I thought I should write a post first. It's been a while and I'd be lying if I told you I don't miss blogging. I don't have a laptop of my own. It broke. Me sad. I'm just borrowing my mom's for the mean time and I'm hoping to get a new one as early as I can. Hopefully soon.

In today's post, I will be talking about a local product that I have been using non-stop over the past couple of months. As pictured below, I got it on sale for only PHP168 at Watsons. It is a 2 in 1 product that saves a lot of space in my makeup bag, a mascara and eyeliner in one!



One end is a mascara. To be honest, no matter how much I want to love this end, I just can't. I remain feeling neutral about it. There's just nothing significant about it. The brush end looks like a normal mascara wand. The color is as black as it can be and the performance is so-so. It does define my eyelashes but it doesn't give them extraaordinary length nor volume. I can say, however, that this product has a chemical scent. It isn't strong. In fact, it doesn't bother me. I just thought to put it out there for people who are sensitive to those things. For me, it is a good mascara for everyday use.

The other end is where I get excited. It's a liquid liner! It comes in black, just like the mascara. It has a fine brush applicator which allows you to have good control of your liner. You can easily create thin or thick lines with this.

One thing that I really like about this product is that, although the consistency is a little bit watery during the first few swatches (it gets thicker over time), the color is quite intense. It is real black, my friends. That is why you get the definition you want with this product. I use it every single day to define my upper lash line. It is long lasting. I don't need to do touch ups unless I cry a river (not waterproof) or I scratch my lids (not smudge proof). 

I really love this duo. I still use this whenever I go out. This is highly recommended and is definitely something that I'm thinking of repurchasing.

With Love,
Anna Luisa

No comments: