Thursday, March 21, 2013

Japan Home Loven Make Cleansing Pad: Overview

Lately, a lot of cleansing aids have been released in the market. Gadgets like Clairsonic and the likes are here and there. They promote cleansing aids that feature specialized facial brushes that will help you deep clean your pores. As we all know, clean pores means better skin. I don't have perfect skin. In fact, I have to visit my dermatologist twice a month just to get my facial done to ensure that my face is clean (and yet I still break out often). This makes me want to try out products like Clairsonic. Sadly, however, I don't have the money to buy my own so I just have to deal with that and work with what I have.

For people like me, here's a product feature that you may be interested in. I bought this thing at Japan Home for roughly PHP69. Pretty cheap, huh? It's a facial cleansing pad that helps remove deep seated dirt in your pores. It has small, soft bristles to help with removing dirt and dead skin cells.


I started using this last November and I have been loving this ever since. Whenever I use this, I feel like my skin is thoroughly cleansed. Also, I feel that my skin has gotten a lot better (not perfect) since then. The small bristles really does help in cleaning my pores and what's great is that it doesn't irritate the skin. It's not abrasive as one would probably assume. It feels kinda nice  (like a massage) and your skin feels really clean afterwards.



I am happy to share and recommend this product to you, my dear readers.
with love, Anna Luisa

2 comments:

Janet said...

I have this and I loved it ^_~

Anna Luisa said...

We seem to have similar products with us.
Thanks for always reading my posts. :)