Saturday, March 16, 2013

Neutral Glam Makeup Look (Local Makeup Products)

Hi everyone! It's been quite a while since I actually sat down and created a video tutorial for you guys but here I am finally posting one. This time I made sure to create a look that is flexible. And by flexible, I mean you can definitely pull it off as a day or night look (it depends on how much makeup you usually apply for a night look) and the process of creating the eye makeup is pretty easy. Another plus is that I used (ALL) local makeup products in this tutorial so if you guys are interested, you may want to check my video out over here:


Products Used:
- Ever Bilena Color Pencil in Brown
- Nichido Stardust Shadow in Totally Neutral
- Nichido Mineral Kohl Eye Pencil in Onyx
- Fanny Serrano Lash Curler
- Ever Bilena Thick Lash Mascara

I would definitely appreciate it if you guys go over my channel and subscribe for more videos.
with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: