Monday, February 27, 2017

BeautyMNL Haul + Shopping Experience

Online shopping is one of my favorite things to do. It's like buying presents for yourself. You choose the item, wait for it to arrive and once you get your hands on the parcel, you open it like a gift. Personally, I enjoy looking through my options, get excited for the wait and happy (like a child) once I get my purchase.


 

However, online shopping isn't as easy as it sounds. You have to choose where to shop and you also have to make sure you're buying the right products for you. In terms of all things beauty, I may have just found the website that will help you do all that-- BeautyMNL!


Before I talk about the website, let me tell you how I shop wisely. First, I do my research. I read reviews and articles and I think about what I want and need. Granted that I own a beauty blog and a part of maintaining the blog is making sure that I get my hands on stuff that I can review, I never ever buy anything that I know won't work for me. Thus, I search the web for juicy information to make sure I'm getting products that are suited for my skin tone, type and needs.

After doing my research, I get ready to shop. I also start hoping and praying to find a website that can give me everything on my list, which almost never happens. I have to get some from one site and more from another. I don't like this as I have to track several orders and more often than not, I have to spend more for shipping.

The great thing about BeautyMNL is that it makes all of that easy for me. For one, they have the Bloom Magazine where you can find articles related to beauty. They have how-to's, reviews and my personal favorite, the section for budget buying a.k.a Splurge VS Save (complete with demonstration videos).

Also, if that isn't enough, they also have a review section where you can browse through product reviews, which I always find helpful. Although I must admit, sometimes I end up getting more than what I originally plan because I always find promising items whenever I browse through. :p

A bonus (or should I say 'the highlight') would have to be their shop where you can get everything they talk about in articles and reviews. Basically, that makes BeautyMNL a one-stop shop beauty destination. Also, once you sign up, you get free shipping on orders PHP2000+. This is why I was more than happy to be handpicked to give the website a test run.


They have a wide selection of brands to choose from, it was hard for me to restrain myself from buying everything I wanted on the site. Thankfully, I was able to stick to my simple list of Lip and Cheek Tint and an eyelash curler.

I've been on the hunt for a good eyelash curler and I came across Nippon Esthetic, which I believe is a good brand that makes makeup tools. I've heard good things about their beauty sponges so I thought of trying their eyelash curler. I hope it curls my lashes well.

 Nippon Pro Lash Curler Kit; on sale for PHP 400 (originally PHP 450)

Ever since Pink Sugar launched in the Philippines, I've always wanted to try their Sugar Tint Lip & Cheek Tint and was happy to see it was available on their website. I plan to do swatches + first impressions on these lippies on my youtube channel. :)

 Shades (Top to Bottom): Purrfect Pout, Truth or Dare, Crazy In Love


If you're wondering, I still live in the UK at the moment but I have a friend who went home for a holiday so I had my items shipped to her place and she brought it back here for me. The website accepts paypal so I did not have any problems with payment.

I'm definitely going to get more products from them especially when I go back for my vacation on December, later this year. I also have more friends going home this March, July and November so I'm excited to ask them to bring stuff for me. Yay! :)

With Love,
Anna Luisa

No comments: