Thursday, September 17, 2015

#IDoItTwiceAWeek

Weekly routines. These are things that I do on days when I don't have to make money and work. Needless to say, these are routines I enjoy doing because 1.) It reminds me that I'm on my day off. 2.) It means "ME time". I usually do these routines twice a week to help me feel complete. Yes, you read it right. Complete. It has been part of my routine for so long, I feel different when I miss doing them.

One of the things I have to do on a weekly basis would be to workout. It is the latest addition to my routine. I woke up one day and decided I needed a lifestyle change and I chose to go the healthy route and ditch being a couch potato for a few minutes at least twice a week. So far, I'm loving it. :)

Another routine that I like to do is scrubbing my face and body and applying hair treatments. These routines, although takes a bit of time and turns my usual 15-minute shower into 30-40 minutes long, makes me extremely happy because I mainly do it to pamper myself. It keeps my skin and hair looking soft, smooth and healthy. It also leaves me smelling good and clean.


Speaking of clean, another thing that I like to do is use Betadine Feminine Wash at least twice a week on normal days and practically everyday on red days. I have been using this product for about a year now and I can say that it is the best feminine wash out in the market. It makes me feel extra clean and secured because I know that this particular product takes care of bacteria, fungi and viruses, so it is a good preventive measure. You know what they say, prevention is better than cure. Why risk when you can make sure? After all, clean is the new sexy. Don't you think?

With Betadine Feminine Wash, you can bid goodbye to the uneasy feeling of being irritated down there. It is a good confidence booster, which is needed to completely feel sexy with your own skin. 

How about you? I'd love to know what your weekly routines are! Join the #SexyCleanRevolution #IDoItTwiceAWeek with #BETADINEFeminineWash.


With Love,

Anna Luisa

No comments: