Wednesday, January 15, 2014

2013 Beauty Favorites

Hi everyone! It's my first official post for 2014 and even though it's late, I want to greet you all a Happy New Year. How did your New Year's celebration go? Did you spend it with your family or friends? I, for one, experienced spending my holidays in another country. (Can you guess which country I went to?) It was great seeing how different our cultures are. Here in the Philippines, we light up fireworks and make some noise once the clock strikes 12. In ___ (I will reveal the country on my next blog post), however, New Year's Eve was pretty quiet. No fireworks, no noise. We did, however, go to a shrine (*hint*). There were a lot of people and it was quite amazing to find out that they celebrate the New Year's for about a week. Well, not really "celebrate" literally but New Year's sale go on for about a week. Haha. Anyway, how's your 2014 going so far? If you ask me, I'm doing fine. I'm not busy at all since I resigned from my previous job late last year. Anyway, I wanted to share with you this video of me talking about my 2013 Beauty Favorites.




Products mentioned in the video are as follows:
- Missha Signature Wrinkle Filler BB Cream
- Etude House Baby Doll Puff
- The Landmark Brush (no brand)
- Uptown Visions All Over Shimmer in Sparkling Beige
- Etude House Look at My Eyes Eyeshadow in Apricot Illusion (PC01) and Brownie
- Etude House Bling Bling Eye Stich in Golden Tail Star (#09)
- THEFACESHOP Brow Powder Duo
- Marionaud N38 Brush
- Tonymoly Coloring Brow Cara in Light Brown
- Fanny Serrano Lash Curler
- THEFACESHOP Face It Extreme Brush Pen Eyeliner in Brown
- K-Pallete 24 Hour Eye Liner
- Tonymoly Magic Lip Tint in Strawberry
- Etude House Nail Polish in Romantic Pink PK015
- THEFACESHOP Nail Polish in GR501
- Bench EDT Glamorous (Anne Curtis)
- Physiogel AI Lotion
- Garnier Anti-imperfections roll on
- Nanny Rose's Queen Bee Sticks and Pulls
- Nanny Rose's Queen Bee mild like chamomile after wax salv
e
- Dr. Javellana's skin care set (available in Advanced Aesthetics in Alabang)
- THE FACE SHOP Backryuncho Wrinkle Stop Eye Cream

Anyway, if you have video or blog post requests, please comment down below. I like hearing from you guys. I'll be waiting for your response. ^^
with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: