Monday, January 27, 2014

Syoss Hair Dye in Medium Ash Blonde 7-1: Review

Hi everyone! I don't know if I mentioned this before but I went to Japan last December and before going there, I colored my hair! More than an inch of roots were already showing so I had to do something about it. I decided to color my hair and after contemplating on whether I should do it at home or at a salon, I finally decided to just do it as I have always been doing it-- AT HOME.


I had some problems deciding which shade and which brand to use but after so many toss and turns (yes, I think about it even before I go to sleep), I finally decided to color my hair with Syoss' Medium Ash Blonde hair dye.

Here's a video to show you a little bit of how my hair turned out.




All in all, I love the result! My hair has never been this bright. It has lightened my hair to a point where I actually liked. It looks bright but not over the top. I'm so glad I chose this color and although some fading occured after a while, the long term color is not that bad either. Also, this hair dye did not dry my hair! Yay! I like this color so much that I'm actually thinking about dying my hair with the same shade next time. Well, probably not right after this one cause I bought a different hair dye (Prettia) during my stay in Japan but I kind of have this feeling that this would not be the last time I'd be dying my hair this exact color. ^^

Anyway, what do you think? Does the color suit me? Or should I just stick with darker shades? My hair color before this was Revlon Colorsilk's Lightest Golden Brown (for reference).
with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: