Saturday, April 13, 2013

Summer/Spring Nail + First Sample Room Haul


Hi everyone! This is just a short post on a not-so-new product and my first ever sample room haul. Let me talk about the Rain by Colortrends nail polish that I've been loving. Yes, I am talking about the shade Pistachio Delight. You may have seen this exact shade in my previous post but I am here once again to share the same nail shade because I think the color suits this season very well.



Very springy/summery, don't you think?


This nail polish is super cheap. I bought it for just PHP17.00 at a local store!

On another note, I just recently joined the Sample Room. I've been seeing sample room being talked about in most of their partner blogger's site (I wish I was a part of this circle.) and have always been wondering how it works. Try before you buy? Seriously? How does that work? (Click here to find out more about how sample room works.) That's what usually comes into my mind whenever I see their logo. After reading through their site, I immediately registered and got my first sample.

It came in a brown paper bag with their cute logo printed on it.


And here's what I got for myself. ^^ I didn't need to pay for anything but shipping! I now have a full-sized Celeteque Advanced Anti-Aging Anti-Wrinkle Ultra-Hydrating Cleasing Oil to try out. They even placed in another sample of Celeteque's Make-Up Remover Cleansing Facial Wipes! Cool, huh?

with love, Anna Luisa

2 comments:

Miss Ish said...

I like sample room too! :) I always look forward to their new samples.

Love this color. Definitely perfect for spring. and for Christmas too!

http://ahintofsunlight.blogspot.com/
http://sunlitneverland.tumblr.com/

Anna Luisa said...

Ile: Haha, I even have sample room as my default page so that I get to see new products asap when I open my browser. :D And you're right. This shade is not just for spring but for Christmas too. Haha, :) Will drop by your blog later. :)