Friday, January 11, 2013

Travel Make-up + NOTD


Hi guys! This is just going to be a post on what makeup products I brought with me last November during my travel to Singapore. I only brought the essentials and packed them in two small pouches.

I bring one pouch with me all the time. This one is intended for touching up. Take a peek inside that pouch:


The other pouch was intended to be used before going out and these are stuff that I leave in my luggage/hotel. I feel that these are some products I won't be needing once I'm already out (makeup that won't be retouched). Here's what's inside:


This set-up worked well for me. Not only did I save some space for my hand carry bag but I feel that I brought the right products along with me to Singapore. Truth be told, though, I did not do much retouching even though I feel like most of my makeup was gone by the end of the day (Singapore was a bit humid just like the PH). I was so busy having fun that I didn't even think of checking my makeup out.

Out of curiosity, I wanna know what are some makeup products that you bring with you when you travel?

And on another note, I wanted to share the nails I'm sporting today. I used two local nail polishes to do this. One is from Rain by Color Trends (Pistachio Delight) and the other one is from Caress (Carnation).






Also, on a related note, I bought a stick-on metallic nail polish from Bobbie. Has anyone tried this product yet? I'm curious to know if this actually works well.

with love, Anna Luisa

3 comments:

Janet said...

loved the nail art, very pretty ^_~

Anna Luisa said...

Haha. Thanks, I got the idea off of a youtube video. :)

Unknown said...

Could u do a list with your products? I love essential makeup ideas