Saturday, January 12, 2013

Collective Haul: Kkochipida, Watsons, Landmark, Forever 21

Hi everyone! It's my last week of being on leave so I might as well make the most of it. I will be sharing with you a collective haul. These are mostly stuff that I bought and got ahold of for the past week, starting last Saturday. I didn't really buy a lot but I did buy more than I usually do. I'm not sure if I told you this before but I'm not really a spender.

Last Saturday, the package I have been waiting for has arrived. I bought some Korean cosmetics online from a store called Kkochipida and had a really good experience. After settling my dues last Friday, I informed the store owner and she immediately replied that she will be shipping my orders on that same day. The next day (Saturday), my package arrived! I was super happy! She even gave me some freebies! Yay!



 Package came via JRS Express

 Holika Holika All That BB Cream and THEFACESHOP Clean Face Clear Away Spot

Freebies: Skin 79 Hydrating Gel and Fluid Sample. Yay and thanks! :)

If you're planning to buy Korean cosmetics, this is one store that I would recommend. :)

Last Sunday, however, I got my regular acne control facial from Flawless and had the chance to drop by Watsons afterwards. I saw a post regarding this product over some blogs and wanted to try it out so I bought one for myself.

Gluta-C Intense Whitening Underarm and Bikini Skin Whitening Gel

Then came Tuesday and I had to drop by Makati to settle something from work so I strolled around Landmark and got ahold of these lovely babies.


Just some random Landmark accessories. Really affordable.

Last Thursday, I had to go back to Makati for my scheduled check-up and dropped by Forever 21 afterwards and got this top. This was actually a top that I tried on the day before (Tuesday). I didn't buy it since I was shopping alone and I kind of wanted an 'okay' from a trusted person before I actually bought it. I ended up just taking a picture of myself while wearing it and left. That night, however, I showed the photo to my mom and she absolutely loved it. I came back for it last Thursday and immediately bought it. Good thing they still had my size available (last piece).

Not only do I like the tiger print, I also love the studs on the shoulder area. I was not able to take a photo of the actual product because they already washed it earlier and is now our for drying.

So yeah, this wraps up my haul. I'm not sure if these kinds of posts are interesting enough for you guys but then I really just wanted to share these products with you. If you want reviews on some products I've showed you, just comment down below.
with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: