Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Tony Moly Tony Tint Delight in Shade 02 (Red): Review

Let me start this review by saying I've hit a gold mine with this product. Yes, I know. It sounds exaggerated but believe me when I say, it isn't. This is hands down the best lip and cheek tint I have ever tried.



PACKAGING
This is the only ordinary thing about this product. It comes in a transparent tube with a doe foot applicator. It seems ordinary but for some reason, I love seeing the red gel-like tint inside the tube.


SCENT
When I first twisted the tube open, I was able to immediately smell the product. I didn't intend to take a whiff since I'm not really the type of person that's sensitive to product scents. However, I couldn't help but notice the nice berry-like scent it gives off.

COLOR
The shade is true to its shade name- Red. You can definitely play with the color intensity by spreading the product to sheer it out to a pinkish shade or go strong with a bold, bright, red lips. I personally feel that this product is great for creating ombre lips without having to use several products. When used on the cheeks, it gives off a just-got-out-of-the-cold winter flush.


CONSISTENCY AND FINISH
It comes in a watery consistency. It is very easy to blend. However, if you are using it for your cheeks, you better work fast because it can settle on the place where you first dot the product. The product easily gets absorbed and turns into second skin once applied to the cheeks. On the lips, it can be a bit drying so I suggest to apply a nice lip balm or gloss once the product has set.


LONGEVITY
This product is long lasting. I swear by it. It practically stays on the cheeks for the whole day until you remove it at night. The lip tint also has a strong staying power as it stays intact until you eat and drink, where some product sometimes get worn off (but not completely).

This is highly recommended. If you're looking for a good lip and cheek tint, I suggest you get this. I got mine through Zalora, an authorized seller of Tony Moly products online. To be honest, I was giddy when I saw Zalora had Tony Moly products as this Korean brand isn't easily accessible in my area. They have a pretty good selection of Tony Moly products.


Also, for those who are wondering, I got this product with my own money. I got it on a cash on delivery basis and is really happy with the smooth transaction. Feel free to shop for more makeup products from Zalora here.

No comments: