Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Life: The Clean Up + EOTD

Do you guys have any idea on what's inside this plastic bag? Take a guess! ^^


 Well, if you guessed old makeup, then you're right. (You probably got it from the title of this post. Hehe!) Anyway, I finally went through my makeup stash and threw away old makeup. I don't know if it's just me but I had a hard time doing this. It's like I always tell myself I'm gonna clean my stuff up but never get to do it. Now I'm on vacation leave and I have no reason not to do it so yeah, I was finally able to do it.

Here's a peek of all the stuff I threw away. Haha.


Oh, and I originally wanted to film a nice pink makeup tutorial but while editing last night, I had second  thoughts. I'm not sure, should I continue to post the tutorial for this?

with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: