Friday, January 20, 2012

Pure Beauty Super Brightening Eye Gel: Review

Hi everyone! I'm back with a review on a skin care product called Pure Beauty Super Brightening Eye Gel. I'm using the previous photo I took when I first bought it so the photos may look familiar to some of you. (I kind of threw away the product after I used it all up and forgot to take shots of it before doing so.)


please don't mind the lipstick on the photo. i won't talk about that product here.




Anyway, Pure Beauty is another Korean brand and I guess by now you'd know how pleased I am with Korean products. I decided to try this one out because I have really bad dark under eye circles + fine lines. Sadly, this product was not the solution I was looking for. And yes, I think this product is NOT WORTH IT.


Pros:
- good tube type packaging
- nice smell
- good consistency (not sticky at all)
- good under eye moisturizer
- affordable
- available in most Watsons branches
- 15ml would definitely last you long


Cons:
- did little, if not nothing for my dark circles and fine lines


I used this for quite a while (4-5 months). I apply it both during the day and night. I've used up the product and my friends claim it did something (little improvement) with my under eye problems but I'm not satisfied. Sadly, I won't be re-purchasing this product anymore. Ever since I've used this one up, I started using THEFACESHOP Wrinkle Stop Abyssine Eye Cream and the results are promising. I'll probably talk more about that product after using it some more.


NOTE: I'm pretty sure I took some shots of the tube and the product itself. Will try to find where I saved it and just update this post in the future. :)
with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: