Friday, January 9, 2015

Olive Young Half False Eyelashes (Crisscross Type): Review

One thing that I actually forgot to consider when I was in Korea is how people there actually took care of themselves and cared how they looked. Not that I didn't bring makeup or anything, but whenever I'd go out, I'd see people withtheir barely there makeup and be amazed. Most Koreans have flawless skin! I find comparing myself to them most of the time and I'd lose confidence with my skin condition. So I got myself false lashes. You may be like, "What??!!". I know, I know. It may seem like my thoughts are incoherent but they are. Just read on.

It may seem like buying a pair of falsies has nothing to do with losing confidence on my current skin condition but the thing is, while I was in Korea, I couldn't do anything about my skin. One quick way (that I thought of) to at least increase my self confidence is by buying this pair of lashes. I thought, if I can't make my skin better during my trip, I'd rather just make my makeup look better.

While I was going through the store, I saw this particular pair and fell in love. I've never tried half lashes before so I was excited to buy it. Also, it was on a buy one take one promo so all the more it felt like a steal! I couldn't remember how much it costed, though. Sorry!


When I bought it, I only had two concerns. One was that I'm not an eyelash expert and I was afraid I might not be able to apply it properly. Second, I didn't know if the free glue that came with the product was good enough.

To be honest, when I used it, I didn't have any difficulty at all. Half lashes are really easy to work with. Also, the glue that came with the product was absolutely great! It looks natural but enhancing at the same time. I highly highly recommend this product. How I wish we had Olive Young here in the Philippines.

Before I end this post, let me leave you with a photo of me wearing the said lashes. :)

With Love,
Anna Luisa

No comments: