Monday, April 11, 2011

Nail Art is Addictive: My Story

Yes, it's true. Nail art is addictive. It may look like a lot of work but for someone like me who has nothing much to do, nail art is really enjoying! I was really hesitant at first because I simply thought nail art is hard to do. Well, yes, there are some designs that are a bit time consuming but there are simple striking designs out there that you may want to try out.

I learned a couple of designs through youtube and sometimes, I combine techniques I've learned or "experiment" on other ways to do it. Below are some of the nail arts I've done.




I'm not really an expert in this field and as you can see the designs I've done are not really precise but anyway, it's fun to do. I'll try to share How-Tos on some simple designs in the future.


with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: