Wednesday, March 11, 2015

NYX Triple Shadows for Sexy Babe's Eyes Only: Review

This post is actually just going to be a simple swatch post. Today, I'm going to be swatching a trio shadow from the brand called NYX. This is actually a gift that was given to me by my friend, Lyle. (Thank you!) The thing is, I kept this in my drawer and it got pushed at the very back part of the compartment so I failed to use it for a long period of time. I doubt this product is still in the market but I thought of still pushing through with the swatch because I know there are still a few online shops that carry this type of trio eyeshadow from NYX.




So the shade I got is the the one called For Sexy Babe's Eyes Only. To be honest, I'm not 100% sure that is the shade name but that's all I've got from the packaging so I'm assuming it is. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.^^) So basically this palette includes three blue green toned eyeshadows, perfect for a night out. I already tried this out on my lids and it doesn't appear as dark as I thought it would be. For reference, I would be embedding the video I previously took with this eyeshadow on below.



Now if you want to see a photo swatch, don't fret because I also have it for you. I personally like the shades especially after trying it out because it's still very much wearable in my opinion. I am more of a neutral eye makeup kind of person so it's hard for me to pull off this shade of eyeshadow but with this combination, I am able to make it work. :)




Oh, and they are pigmented and easily blendable although I honestly prefer the shades in the 10-Color eyeshadow palette: Sexy Blue Eyes from NYX that I swatched for you before. On another note, just having the three shades means smaller packaging and thereby making it more travel friendly. :)

Have you tried this product before? Or have you gone for the new NYX trio packaging? Speaking of the new triple eyeshadow packaging, I have one of those and I'm thinking of reviewing it too. I got the shade Sizzling Samba. (I'm just going from memory cause I really don't wanna go through my makeup stash. Hehe. xp) What do you guys think? :)
With Love,
Anna Luisa

No comments: