Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014 Makeup Tutorial

Hi everyone! So what day is it today? For me, it's Friday. But for most people, it's Valentine's Day. Haha. Feeling a little bit bitter cause I don't have a date. But then again, who said Valentine's is just for lovers? However you want to spend your Valentine's Day, may it be with your special someone, your friends, family or even just yourself (pampering and all that), I hope that you all are having a good one. If you ask me, my day's been pretty good so far. I slept in late. I just got my work out done and I feel great! I received a present from my parents (chocolates, donuts and a rose) since they already know I'm not going out today (Thanks Ma, Pa.). My sister's out for a doctor's appointment so I'm all alone in the house, planning out which movie I'm going to download and watch.

But enough about me. How's your day going so far? Got a date? Going out? What makeup are you wearing? Recently, I filmed this makeup tutorial. It's a date makeup made especially for beginners out there. I know not everyone is an expert with makeup application and I just thought that doing a beginner's makeup tutorial would be a nice idea. The theme of the makeup is pink and gold, which in my opinion is very girly and perfect for a special day. It's simple but eye catching especially if you're going to finish it off with a winged liner look.



Anyway, I just wanted to share this tutorial with you and if you want to check it out, here's the video for it:

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! ^^
with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: