One of my favorite songs these days is called "Something" from a Korean girl group called Girl's Day. I listen to it at least 5 times in a day. Sometimes, I listen to it on repeat. The melody is so addictive. It's not your usual upbeat K-Pop song. I really really like it. So I was looking at the MV and I was also fascinated by how their makeup was done. It was so simple yet it had an impact. I decided to try an inspired look and here's the result.
Here's video if you want to se a tutorial on this look.
- Colour Collection Whitening BB Cream
- Celeteque Hydrolyzed Moisturizing Mist
- Etude House Baby Doll Puff
- THEFACESHOP Lovely Mex Style My Eyebrow Pencil
- Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
- ELF 100 Classic Pallete
- En doleur Brown Pencil Liner
- K-Palette Eyeliner in Black
- Fanny Serrano Lash Curler
- Tony Moly Long Kinny Mascara
What's your favorite song of the moment?